QUICK GLANCE FACULTY RESOURCES
Links to Various Resources Available Online
1. General information about the public health field:
2. Description of MPH Program in USC Catalogue:
3. Schedule of Classes:
4. Academic Calendar, on campus classes:
5. Grading and Correction of Grades Handbook:
6. Student Handbook: “Scampus”
7. Student Grievance Procedures
For general grievances, see Scampus, pages 130-131 or click here.
8. Academic Integrity
9. Disability Services
- Any student requesting academic accommodations based on a disability is required to register with Disability Services and Programs (DSP) each semester. A letter of verification for approved accommodations can be obtained from DSP. The student should deliver the letter to the instructor as early in the semester as possible. DSP is located in STU 301 and is open 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The phone number for DSP is (213) 740-0776.
- The link to their website is:
10. Threatening Student Behavior
- The USC Student Affairs website offers some guidance as it relates to disruptive and threatening student behavior:
- USC has a program called Trojans Care for Trojans (TC4T) that allows faculty/staff/students to submit a private and anonymous “incident” report on a student or situation that they are concerned about.
- Lynette Merriman, Assistant Vice Provost for Student Affairs, is a wonderful resource for these issues:
- Lynette Merriman, Ed.D.
Assistant Provost for Student Affairs – Support and Advocacy
11. Student Mental Health Services